Ruthin Rays Swimming Club is a friendly but competitive club based in Ruthin, Denbighshire
Clwb Nofio rhuthun
Ruthin Swimming Club
2021/2022 MEMBERSHIP PACK & APPLICATION FORM
Please download and read the membership pack and download and fill in the membership form. Please return the form to either Andrea or Kerry at any session.
Please click the link below for the club’s weekly timetable. RuthinRays offer sessions 7 days per week.
Try it Yourself
We welcome swimmers of abilities ranging from stroke improvement, those looking to improve stamina, fitness and strength through to national competition. Our coaching team run sessions seven days a week.
We are a small but effective club, and importantly every member counts. Our target is to develop each individual swimmer to their optimum, to equip them with all the skills to achieve this.
Alongside the coaches we have a dedicated team of volunteers on the committee who enable the club to run smoothly, and numerous officials who help at events ranging from our internal galas to the regional championships.
- Thu02Jan20206:00 pmRuthin Leisure Centre
- Sat11Jan2020Sun12Jan20208:30 amPonds Forge, Sheffield
- Sat11Jan2020Sun12Jan20208:30 amHolywell Leisure Centre
- Fri31Jan2020Sun09Feb20208:30 amLlandudno Swimming Centre
- Sun01Mar20208:30 amLlandudno Swimming Centre
- Sat14Mar2020Sun15Mar20208:30 amLiverpool Aquatics Centre
- Sun15Mar20208:30 amWrexham Waterworld
- Sat21Mar20204:30 pmStockport Metro Leisure Centre
- Sat04Apr20204:30 pmStockport Metro Leisure Centre
- Sun05Apr20208:30 amLlandudno Swimming Centre
No Sessions Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- Sun26Apr20208:30 amLlandudno Swimming Centre
- Sat02May2020Sun03May20208:30 amWrexham Waterworld
- Sat30May2020Sun31May20208:30 amLlandudno Swimming Centre
- Sat13Jun2020Sun14Jun20208:30 amKnowsley Leisure Centre
- Sat04Jul20208:30 amHolywell Leisure Centre
“The more you believe in yourself, the faster you're going to get."